Monday, September 22, 2014

Cover Page


     My name is Maximus Capacity Ewing, as of this writing the Curie of the settlement of Lone Star. These are my personal jernals, left for posterity's sake in order to preserve knowledge for those who come after me - if, indeed, there will be anyone at all who comes after me. If the calculations of the Mortus Supremus are correct, there are at most a handful of generations remaining before we are all one with the Gravemind. We must force evolution's path forward in order to avoid this fate as a species.

     These jernals will document both my research and personal observations, in the hopes that if we fail in our work, another will find these notes and pick it up where we left off. Or if all goes according to plan, that this might one day become a historical document.

     Savannah be praised.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment